Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day Uno

Weird things you do when you're alone:

1. Like Mia, I blast music and either sing at the top of my lungs or lip sync and pretty much have a dance party in my room. I like to pretend I'm in concert or something and I try to get really into the song, especially if it's an emotional song. I'll make up scenarios in my head that match the song and pretend that's what I'm singing about.

2. I also like to try out different makeup looks or hair dos. I usually end up watching youtube videos and finding different things I like. It's great fun.

3. Sometimes I'll just sit and makeup all sorts of different scenarios in my head and different ways I would react. Actually I pretty much just make up fantasies. This can last up to a solid hour.

4. I eat. Everything I can. Even if I'm not supposed to. I just want food and I think my only opportunity to eat like a fatty is when I'm alone.

5. Sometimes I like to see if I can make myself cry. I'll look up sad songs or just sit and feel sorry for myself.

6. I waste as much time as possible. This includes looking through old photo albums, or going through all the stuff I have in my drawers. I don't clean them out, I stuff junk back in them, I just like to look.