Sunday, February 19, 2012

day twelve

Things you want to say to an ex

Like Mia, I don't have an ex so I'll talk about a friend. However, this is a friend I don't talk to anymore but I wish I did. I feel like I owe this person a lot. I had so many awesome experiences thanks to her. She trusted me, I trusted her. She knew things not many others did, I knew things not many others did. I don't really know what happened. Well, we both started school, she had two jobs, and then we I got mine we couldn't find time we both had free.

So i'd like to say thanks. Thanks for being there. Thanks for being the voice when I clearly didn't have one. Thanks for being honest. Thanks for not getting fed up with me. Thanks for bringing me ice cream when I was sick. Thanks for being a really, really good friend. I wish I could have been a better one.

I'd probably give her a little gas money too!