Saturday, February 18, 2012

day eleven

Discuss your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

Current relationship: 0

Warning...this is going to be a rant. So i'm single, have been my entire life and i'm starting to freak out a little. People always tell me that I don't need a guy to make me happy, boys are gross, a boyfriend isn't that great blah blah blah. HELLO! I'm 18 years old and have never even been on a real date! My 13 year old sister has even had a boyfriend!!!! It's depressing! I get it, i'm quiet but that doesn't mean guys can't talk to me. I don't even know where to go to meet guys. Really, it's not like I would do anything anyways. I'm too old fashioned. I don't want to meet gross, drunken guys at a party because anything that happens means absolutely nothing to them. If it's this hard to find a boyfriend, or even a potential date, i'm doubting marriage. Maybe that's a bit dramatic but really. I thought college would be great but I don't talk to guys. Well I do but all the ones i'm attracted too or find really nice have girlfriends. And i'm such a dork and way too awkward for life. I need to take a class on how to keep a conversation going because I suck. People tell me someone will come around when I'm not looking, but it's hard not to keep my eyes open. I actually am doubting a relationship anytime soon.