Friday, February 10, 2012

Day Three

What kind of person attracts you?

This is tough. I can’t say I have a certain type. I definitely go for personality though. I’ve come to the realization that it’s the most important thing. I mean, looks matter to certain point. Of course you have to be attracted to the person. Like Mia, a person’s smile always wins me over. Personality wise, a good sense of humour is a must. I joke around all the time, and can be completely nuts so someone who doesn’t think I’m insane would be nice. I need someone who is confident and outgoing, not over the top, but enough to keep things interesting. And definitely not super full of themselves. That is a total turn off. Also, a guy that has a good relationship with his family is important. Someone with a positive attitude is a must as well. I could not be around someone who is always negative. I’m just attracted to anyone that makes me happy, and takes me for me.