Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day Two:

How have you changed in the past two years?

Two years ago we were near the end of grade 11. I remember our never ending conversations about grade 12. It’s crazy. It seems like years ago but like yesterday as well. Since then, I have definitely become so much more independent. I owe that to my job and college. Being thrown into unknown and somewhat awkward situations has made me not only independent, but I think slightly more confident as well. Although no noticeable changes happened in grade 11, 2011 was crazy! I came out of shell. I finally was able to be myself at school. It was such a great year. We had grad which was amazing, got drivers licenses and jobs, started college/university! SO many new and exciting experience. I definitely changed, well maybe not changed but shaped me? I don’t know. I know I’ve changed , but I can’t quiet put my finger on all the changes. I am ok with everything that has happened though! One thing I know for sure is that I’ve learned a lot about the kind of people I want in my life, and who I want to keep close as well as who I shouldn’t waste my time on.