Tuesday, December 6, 2011

thank you

My mum had a reading last night and her step sister, who she had never met came through. She told her that she had been watching over my sister and I and that she will continue to. She told my mum our ages, and that she was the one that helped the "17 year old with the car incident." She told me what to do.

About 2 weeks ago I was driving to school, stopped at a red light and all the sudden the car started rolling backwords. I tried to step on the brake but it was stuck, pressed all the way down and wasn't doing anything. So I tried to step on the gas but again nothing happend. The light turned green and I was stuck. There were cars behind me and I was freaking out. Out of no where I thought to turn on the hazard lights and lets the cars pass me so I could turn the car on and off again. I didn't really know how I had thought to turn the lights on until now.

So, I want to say thank you so much! It's nice to know I have someone looking out for me :)