Saturday, December 3, 2011

long long day

I woke up with a pounding headache and not feeling great. I thought it would pass. Then I got to the hospital for an orientation which ended up taking 50 minutes, rather than 30. So, I rushed to work, but got there 8 minutes late. Lucky for me, the machine you punch in on wasn't working so no one noticed. However, it was the longest shift ever. My whole body started aching: back, neck, hips. I still had a headache and to top it all off I had this queasy feeling in my stomach the entire time. I honestly thought I was going to die. When I finally got home, I was excited to have a bath and go to bed. But, I open the bathroom door and find my dog stuck in there with 2 piles of poop. So, I closed the door because there is no way in heck I'm cleaning it up, and now here I am lying in bed. I think I might go to sleep.