Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Time Is Here

I cannot believe that tomorrow is Christmas eve. It seems that the older I get, the faster time goes. Even after spending the last four days downtown doing Christmas activities: Van Dusen Gardens, seeing lights, trees and gingerbread houses, the Christmas Market, I still don't feel ready for Christmas? I'm excited of course, but I would be happy if it were still a couple weeks away! Anyways, I am happy I work tomorrow because I hate that time between everything being set up and ready and waiting for everyone to arrive at my house. It honestly feels like years. Work will take my mind off the waiting! Plus I still have presents to wrap, so I'm a little behind and won't have the time to sit around waiting. But anyways, Christmas is here, i'm shocked , and before I know it, it's going to be the Christmas of 2012.