Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break

Spring break went by waaaay too fast. I can’t believe I have to go to school tomorrow. I’m excited to see my friends, but am definitely not ready for the work. I feel like I just got caught up, and now it’s going to start all over again. Uhhg. I’m kind of disappointed. I hoped that I would be very productive over this week, but here I am on Sunday and I still haven’t finished scholarships. Besides that, it has been great. It was so nice to have this break. Boy, did I ever need it. Although, I guess I can’t really call it a break because I had homework in half my subjects! I did get to go away for a night to Harrison Hot Springs though. I love it there. I love getting away. Even though I spend most of my life on it, I love getting away from the computer, the t.v. and my phone. I like getting away from my life and forgetting everything. I like just being with my family and being away from my town. I think it’s good for me. Anyways, I had an awesome time. The weather was so beautiful! It was sunny and warm! I love it!!! Ok, I’m going to stop procrastinating and finish scholarships. Wish me luck.