Thursday, March 31, 2011

PAUSE PLEASE

Hooooly! I am so stressed out. I have so much to do, there are only 3 months of high school left, time is going by so fast, like it is already April! When did this happen!?!? Life, I'd greatly appreciate it if you would pause for a couple weeks..or months. Also, I know I've said it a million times but I am such a procrastinator! My dad told me if I don't stop I'm going to end up being 40 and living under a bridge in a cardboard box because I don't have a job and forgot to go to school...mmhhm. Thanks dad, I'm so glad you have faith in me. Things I need to do: Get a job, figure out summer travel plans, make an appointment with college counsellor, practice driving, find shoes to match grad dress, get dress altered...there are more, I just can't remember, which is also a problem. Oh! I found 45 more scholarships that I can apply for too.
:(
I don't want to grow up! Seriously, I wish I was 10 again. I am not ready to graduate, I am not ready to have to fend for myself, I am definitely not ready to grow up! I'm too naive. I wish time would just pause so I can get things organized and prepare myself for everything.