Monday, March 7, 2011

Me.

You know what, I really don't care anymore.
I used to care what everyone thought. In grade 8, I wanted nothing more then to be in the "popular" group. Now, I completely accept who I am. Yuup, I’m a loser. Yes, I’m a little weird. Ya, I’m quiet at times, but if you know me, I’m crazy! Yeah, I can definitely be annoying. But, I don’t care anymore. I’m not going to worry about what you or your “friends” think. At least I can say I have real friends. I know they will always be on my side, and I know we will always be friends. Quite frankly, I’m so happy I never became part of the kool kidz (because that‘s cool..). I would have to be fake. I’d write on everyone’s Facebook, telling them how pretty they are and how much I love them. B.S! I’d have to use words like “Boo” and “baby girl”, “hun” and “sweetie.” Get real. When I was drunk out of my mind, I would have to full on kiss my “friends.” Every weekend I’d be getting drunk. I would forget how to have fun without alcohol. I would also have to finger the camera. Because that’s always classy. I’d have to take thousands of pictures of myself, post them on Facebook, and write “eww I look ugly” because I’m so insecure about myself that I need people to tell me how gorgeous I am. I would probably have over 1000 friends, but how many of them would actually be friends? I don’t know what my little brain was thinking when I wanted to be you. You are all fake, rude, and completely ignorant.
I like being a little weird, a little quirky, a little awkward. It adds character; makes life fun.