Friday, June 15, 2012

Me, Myself & I

Inspired, or should I just say stolen from Mia...


1. Where were you 3 hours ago? On my break!

2. Who are you in love with? Sadly no.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? No. I'm not one to eat crazy things.


4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yup! Some very exciting pink papers on the floor. 

5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Tuesday for Ed Sheeran's CD!


6. Are you wearing socks right now? No. Slippers? Yes.


7. Does your family have a car worth over $2000? Yes?


8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Tuesday, to the mall.


9. Have you been to the movies within the last 5 days? No.


10. Are you hot? As in warm? No! I'm great!


11. What was the last thing you had to drink? H20


12. What are you wearing right now? Dance shorts and h&m striped tshirt.


13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Well, I wash the car because I'm too awkward to go to the car wash by myself. Sad, I know.


14. Last food you ate? Mixed nuts. Yummy!


15. Where were you last week at this time? I have no doubt that I was sitting in this exact spot either on my sister's laptop or dad's playbook.


16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No! No more spending money.


17. When is the last time you ran? Running? What's that?


18. What's the last sporting event you watched? A baseball game!


19. What is your favourite animal? I can't choose!

20. Your dream vacation? Mission trip to Africa/African safari, Europe, down under Jamaica...pretty much anywhere and everywhere!


21. Last person's house you were in? Mia's I think. 

22. Worst injury you've ever had? Probably spraining my finger in basketball in grade 8 haha. Or slicing my fingers at work.


23. Have you been in love? Again, sadly no.


24. Do you miss anyone right now? I can never see my friends enough, so yeah.


25. Last play you saw? Yeah, probably a school play...or maybe Annie. I don't remember!


26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? Definitely my confidence and friendliness...oh wait..


27. What are your plans for tonight? I think we might be having a campfire and making smores!


28. Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment? "Group conversation with Millie, Georgie, and Flora." - Mia.


29. Next trip you are going to take? I'm leaving and going to Mexico :) (hopefully)

30. Ever go to camp? Ya! Qwanoes baby!


31. Were you an honour roll student in school? Up until math 11 -_-


32. What do you want to know about the future? Yeah, I want to know if I'm happy and made good decisions in life.


33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Just the sweet smell of deli meat...delish!


34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? I'd say so.


35. Where is your best friend? In her home, or maybe buying nail polish.


36. How is your best friend? Just dandy!


37. Do you have a tan? Considering I was in Mexico not too long ago, I'd hope I have some tan left!


38. What are you listening to right now? Born and Raised (reprise) - John Mayer. Not my fave song on the album. I think I may change it to Ed.


39. Do you collect anything? Yeah, nail polish! I guess you could say change because I have a ridiculous amount of it that I never ever use.


40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Ha, probably us.


41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Last summer, well I was in the car and there was a roadblock.


42. Have you ever drank soda from a straw? Yeah man.


43. What does your last text message say? Are you at home??


44. Do you like hot sauce? Not a huge fan, no.


45.  Last time you took a shower? 11:30am yesterday


46. Do you need to do laundry? Yeahhh


47. What is your heritage? Scottish, Irish, Austrian, German...a bunch of things.


48. Are you someone's best friend? I like to think so.

49. Are you rich? Um no. I'm pretty much cut off from spending money.


50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Saying goodbye to Mia and then getting ready for bed.