Friday, March 16, 2012

day twenty six

Your religious beliefs:
I'm not a super religious person. I just kinda believe what I want to believe. I believe in God and heaven but I believe in spirits as well. It's not something I grew up believing. I think I only started when my grandma started taking classes on how to be a medium. There are so many people that are skeptical about this kind of stuff but believe it with all my heart. I've experienced it. I think it's so neat, not necessarily that spirits are always around us, but they are always watching out for us. I love the fact that I have my own "guardian angel" in a way. When I do pray, it makes it seem so much more worthwhile. I also think it's incredible that people have the ability to communicate with spirits. It's crazy, but a nice thing to believe in.